Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How Cute is Your Puggle?


It's been almost a year that Oates has been a part of the family.  He's been there in good times and bad.  He's been good, and he's been bad, but we love him all the same.  Shortly after I got him I entered a Snapfish pet photo contest and my photo of Oates won honorable mention out of hundreds of entries!

We really wanted to win the home stereo system and blu ray player... well... I wanted the stereo system... Oates really didn't care.  But honorable mention was awesome out of so many entries!  And I happened to win a blu ray player at my boyfriend's company party this year anyway, score!

What a handsome little puggle...

4 comments:

  1. I think all Puggles are adorable...course CoCo is a cutie patootie in her Mama's eyes! Congrats on winning a blu-ray player!

    Hugs,
    CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... i am a sucker for pretty much any puggle... ;) Coco is a doll, and my boyfriend and I were actually thinking about trying to get a black puggle when we started the process, but then Oates just happened into our lap! I'll have to blog about that story sometime.

    (the blu ray player also has the streaming netflix built in - HIGHLY recommend it. It's awesome) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrads to human Mommy for winning a prize. But we Puggles are the cuties dog on earth. At least that is what human Granny says. I agree with her...Snicker! Snicker!
    Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh we think that face should have won you that blue ray player..but glad it all worked out and you got your blue ray player!
    Puggles are the cutest thing in the whole world!!
    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete