Monday, January 11, 2010

Doggie Bed Triumph


So I think this is something like round 4 or 5 with the deal of a dog bed.  At $5.99, I told myself that I wouldn't care all that much if it got chewed up, but then I changed my mind because hey, that's 6 bucks!  Might as well save however I can, right?  So I decided the dog bed would be a new addition to my junk room, which I have been slowly but surely turning into a home office.  

I've got things set up enough that I can comfortably work on my laptop and other things, and Oates definitely needed a place to chill out in here with me.

So i laid a small rug down, and then put the doggie bed on it.  He has been introduced to it a few times in here, had a treat in it, and sat in it.  One day I left the door open and he appeared in the livingroom with it in his mouth, bad dog!

So tonight I decided to work in the office some, and he needed to come with me.  I gave him a treat, and then slowly but surely, the miracle happened.  He decided it was a cozy place to sleep!  He may be a little big for it, but he looks pretty comfortable to me.

Goes to show you that patience will pay off.  He also has been going potty outside like a good boy, but it's also no longer zero degrees or negative out there...

1 comment:

  1. Yes "Have a little patients human Granny!" is what I bark to her all the time. Good to hear the weather is clearing up some. It is still kinda of cold here in Chicago IL USA but much better than it was. Hope the 'Dog Potty Pan' was something you could look into. Have a Good Rest in your new bed.
    Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

    ReplyDelete