Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Naps

It was a successful Christmas back home for Oates' first Christmas with me!  There was a lot of exploring at my mom's house, sniffing here, there and everywhere.  There sure is a lot more stuff to get into at grandma's!  Luckily, we made it out with nothing destroyed, and also with a very exhausted puggle.  

The 8-12 inches of snow made for interesting trips outside to potty, and a few moments of getting stuck in a tall snow drift, but we all made it home safely, and had a great holiday.

Now Oates gets to have a few days with his pal Snickers, the dachsund corgie mix while mommy and daddy head to Eureka Springs, Arkansas for New Years!  (If we can ever get out of here!).  Here's to a wonderful 2010!  *Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Cute picture and Happy New Year 2010 to you....<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Oates!!
    What a cute picture!
    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi oates I would love for you to be a friend of mine and read all of my adventures... all you have to do is go to my blog and click on the follow button ... I really hope to see you there!! wags and licks!!

    ReplyDelete